“I’ll do it tomorrow.”
“I just don’t seem to find the time to do it all.”
“I’d sure like to spend more time with my family.”
Sound familiar? These are the comments from people who all share a very common problem—they don’t have enough time. As a result, they find themselves at the mercy of their jobs—instead of controlling them.
Nine out of ten people believe they don’t have enough time. But the fact remains—we each have all the time there is. Time is the one resource that’s distributed equally among all of us. Twenty-four hours a day, 168 hours a week and 8,760 hours a year. Time is not the problem. The problem is—how we use this time.
If you want to:
- Increase your income
- Accelerate your personal performance and productivity
- Achieve bigger and more rewarding goals with greater personal satisfaction
- Gain greater clarity and balance in your life
- Make better decisions by becoming more proactive rather than reactive
- Develop a healthier less stressful relationship with time
Then this might be the most important book you’ll ever read.
Here’s why! By not mastering your time you are putting yourself in situations where you are:
- Feeling pressured to do more with less
- Working harder for less money
- Feeling distracted and depleted at the end of the day
- Losing sales or customers (maybe both) due to poor follow up
- Having difficulty prioritizing a growing list of activities on your “to do” list
- Feeling your life is out of balance
- Lacking clarity in your goals and often wondering, “Why am I doing this?”
- Finding yourself at the mercy of the urgent
- Missing phone calls, e-mails, deadlines and commitments
- Feeling overwhelmed by paperwork and administration
- Finding it difficult to relax and enjoy life
- Needing and wanting to delegate but not doing it
- Feeling compelled to do things you really don’t enjoy
- Discovering everything is a chore
For a moment, imagine what it would be like if you were in control of your time, your sales and your life. How would your life be different? Consider the possibilities.
- How you would spend your time?
- How would your relationships with your customers be different?
- What would your relationships be like with friends, family and loved ones?
- How you would feel about your job?
- What would your income be?
- How you would feel at the end of each day?
- How you would feel about yourself, your job and your career?
Your responses to the above provide both the road map and motivation needed for changing your relationship with time. Unless you approach time differently than you have in the past, you will be doomed to experience the same results. So, if you want more time, more money and more freedom read on.
“How To Get More Sales Results Through Time Mastery” is designed to help you learn to create a new, healthy and more productive relationship with time. A relationship where you are the master and time is simply a tool that allows you to accomplish what’s important and live the life you desire.
“How To Get More Sales Results Through Time Mastery” outlines five steps to help you create the sales you need to support the life that you want. Enabling you to be more efficient, more effective and most importantly more successful.
Step One is on Setting Goals and it takes you through a practical and intimate journey of discovering what’s really important to you. By completing your Personal Business Plan and Personal Life Plan you will transform your wants and needs into clear and compelling goals you can accomplish. You will also learn the Preview/Review Process that helps imbed your goals into your day-to-day living.
Step Two is Determine the Value of Your Time. Because time is not concrete, it is easy to waste. By determining the specific value of your time, you are making it more tangible. This in turn makes it easier to measure and therefore manage. During this step you will learn to calculate your revenue per selling hour and personal income per hour. You will also learn twenty proven strategies for boosting your sales and income.
The Third Step is Analyzing What You Do. Benchmarking how you currently use time is an important step towards time mastery. You will receive the tools needed to measure and analyze your time allocation. This will help you pinpoint time wasters and take corrective actions for increasing your productivity.
Step Four is Assessing How You Use Time. This step lets you take a hard and objective view of your current time management practices. These practices represent what you routinely say “yes” and “no” to. How do your time management practices stack up against high performers? You’ll find out when you complete The Time Management Practice Assessment Exercise. Assessing yourself against these fifty essential practices will help you recognize your strengths and take action to address your improvement opportunities.
Step Five is Committing to a Plan of Action. This step introduces you to the PAVER process (Prepare, Anticipate, Visualize, Execute and Review). You will also learn twelve strategies for Time Mastery Effectiveness and proven “how to” approaches for addressing the eight most common time management problems including paperwork, crises and procrastination.
“How To Get More Sales Results Through Time Mastery” was written to be a resource and a guide for getting more out of your sales, your job and your life. While reading this book you will learn hundreds of specific strategies, tactics and techniques that can help you recapture your life and put you on the path to your financial destiny. As great as these ideas are, don’t feel that you have to do everything. Many people never master their time because they feel overwhelmed by the task before them . . . and they never move forward.
Resist this feeling and simply commit to one key area that has the most leverage for you and then . . . DO IT!
Making progress in one area will free up time so that you can then take action in another area. Remember life is a journey and learning to master your time is your ticket to enjoy the journey to the max. Have a great journey.
Regular Price: $27